Wed, 13 Apr|
Brandstorm 2022 workshop - BOSC
Your brand is defined by a customer’s overall perception of your business. Rob shares his 10 step strategy in this half day workshop to help shape that perception.
Time & Location
13 Apr 2022, 09:30 – 14:30
Bordon, 1 Bolley Ave, Bordon GU35 9HQ, UK
About the event
About this event.
This event will take all the guesswork out of building a brand for your business that will build trust, loyalty and advocacy from your ideal clients.
BrandStorming is our way of delving under the surface of your business to discover who you are as a brand, what you do and most importantly, WHY it matters.
We meet lots of business owners who have fallen out of love with their brand. They know things are not gelling, staff are not fully engaged on their work and the business is starting to lose it’s way or struggling to grow and attract the right clients.
After our workshops you will have a better understanding of how to turn your business into a winning brand and leave fully equipped to make significant changes to the way your brand communicates to your target audience.
The half day workshop guides you through each of our 10 steps with actionable exercises so you can work on building a unique brand for your business.
This is a group workshop session, so you will be joining up to 10 like-minded business owners that are serious about growing their business and want the power and influence that comes with having a strong brand reputation.
Why attend this event?
- Take all the guesswork out of building a successful brand strategy
- Learn how to define or fine tune your target audience
- It will help you bring out your unique values that matter to your ideal clients
- It will show you how to keep one step ahead of your competitors
- Learn you how to tell your unique brand story
- Identify the style of logo that is right for your business and help you build your brands identity
- Learn how to build a consistent brand that will build awareness, trust, loyalty and advocacy
- PLUS: Get examples of how the biggest brands around are using these same steps.
- 4-5 hour workshop with Certified Brand Specialist Rob Fryer
- A comprehensive 28 page workbook to fill out and keep as you brand playbook
- Access to additional free resources to help build your brand
- 30 minute follow up call after the event
- Chance to network and meet with other like minded attendees
- Refreshments throughout and light lunch
- Plenty of free parking